MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mattel R4468

Barbie My Favorite Black Barbie Doll


Barbie My Favorite Black Barbie Doll


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Barbie My Favorite Black Barbie DollMattelR4468,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Barbie My Favorite Black Barbie DollMattelR4468,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Barbie My Favorite Black Barbie DollMattelR4468 Barbie My Favorite Black Barbie DollMattelR4468






Barbie My Favorite Black Barbie Doll Overview


My Favorite Barbie® Doll Collection returns with beloved Barbie® dolls, re-created in loving detail. One cherished Barbie® doll is 1980's Black Barbie® doll. Although Christie® premiered in 1968, this was the first African-American Barbie®. This reproduction remains faithful to the original, sporting an Afro and dressed in a re-creation of the opulent red dress with golden embellishments. A second '80s reproduction fashion is included, along with 3 collector cards, and a reproduction booklet


Barbie My Favorite Black Barbie Doll Feature


  • 30th Anniversary reproduction of the first African-American Barbie doll
  • 1980s Black Barbie doll is a cherished Barbie doll and nostalgic favorite
  • Reproduction doll remains faithful to the original
  • Includes vintage doll, plus extra 80s fashion outfit, 3 collector cards, and a reproduction booklet
  • For the adult collector