MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mattel T2695

Barbie I Can Be Kitty Care Vet


Barbie I Can Be Kitty Care Vet


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Barbie I Can Be Kitty Care VetMattelT2695,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Barbie I Can Be Kitty Care VetMattelT2695,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Barbie I Can Be Kitty Care VetMattelT2695 Barbie I Can Be Kitty Care VetMattelT2695






Barbie I Can Be Kitty Care Vet Overview


BARBIE® I CAN BE...TM Complete Play Pet VetTime for a kitty check up! Girls can play out the role of pet vet with the Barbie® I Can Be...TM doll plus have access to online content that also creates a digital destination to further "try on" the role. Code inside each package unlocks career-themed content online. Features Barbie® pet vet doll, examining table with "sonogram" and a basket to place mommy cat in for her check up on the examining table. When the "sonogram" button is pushed--surprise--it rev


Barbie I Can Be Kitty Care Vet Feature


  • Girls can play out the role of pet vet with themed playset and doll
  • Code inside each package unlocks career-themed content online
  • X-ray appears on sonogram by sliding a lever
  • Playset features fun sights and sounds associated with the career
  • Includes Barbie doll, examination table, sonogram, slide and bathtub and 2 kittens