MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Little Pony 26135

My Little Pony Fashion Ponies - Pinkie Pie


My Little Pony Fashion Ponies - Pinkie Pie


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, My Little Pony Fashion Ponies - Pinkie PieMy Little Pony26135,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,My Little Pony Fashion Ponies - Pinkie PieMy Little Pony26135,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,My Little Pony Fashion Ponies - Pinkie PieMy Little Pony26135 My Little Pony Fashion Ponies - Pinkie PieMy Little Pony26135






My Little Pony Fashion Ponies - Pinkie Pie Overview


PINKIE PIE keeps her pony friends laughing and smiling all day! Cheerful and playful, she always looks on the bright side.Your PINKIE PIE pony figure needs your help to look her very best! Brush her hair and then use the hair barrettes to give her an extra special look. Will you accessorize your pony friend with her headband, too Put on her pretty shoes to complete her look and then add her saddle. With her cupcake carrier and three cupcakes, shes ready for any party. Your pony pal will look gorgeous, but she couldnt have done it without her favorite stylist you!Pony figure comes with brush, saddle, skirt, 4 shoes, headband, 5 hair barrettes, cupcake carrier and 3 cupcakes.Ages 3 and up.