MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

#CHEAP Fisher-Price My First DollhouseFisher-Price

Fisher-Price My First Dollhouse


Fisher-Price My First Dollhouse


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Fisher-Price My First DollhouseFisher-Price,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Fisher-Price My First DollhouseFisher-Price,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Fisher-Price My First DollhouseFisher-Price Fisher-Price My First DollhouseFisher-Price






Fisher-Price My First Dollhouse Overview


The My First Dollhouse has a fresh young approach for a 2 year old's introduction to the dollhouse category. The dollhouse features 5 rooms: Kitchen, Living room, Bathroom, parents bedroom and nursery. There is also additional play space with a balcony.


Fisher-Price My First Dollhouse Feature


  • Explore 5 rooms, balcony, patio and extended living room area with 3 characters
  • Electronics effects consist of doorbell and phone
  • Includes removable accessories such as a refrigerator, stove, sink, table with chairs and toilet
  • For ages 2 yrs. and up
  • 16Hx22.25Wx9.22L"