MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gund 59033

Gund Baby M"My First Doll" for Baby's First Toy


Gund Baby M


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Gund Baby M"My First Doll" for Baby's First ToyGund59033,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Gund Baby M"My First Doll" for Baby's First ToyGund59033,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Gund Baby M"My First Doll" for Baby's First ToyGund59033 Gund Baby M"My First Doll" for Baby's First ToyGund59033






Gund Baby M"My First Doll" for Baby's First Toy Overview


Gund My First Dolly- 13 In. The perfect baby-safe doll for your little girl. Sweet, soft and with nothing to pull off this doll is the perfect first friend for your baby girl. My First Dolly has a sweet embroidered face, a pink hat with flowers, and a pink jumper with "My First Dolly" in embroidery. Snuggly soft and sure to be her favorite naptime and playtime friend.


Gund Baby M"My First Doll" for Baby's First Toy Feature


  • Bonnet embroidered with flowers
  • Dress Embroiderd "My First Dolly"
  • Lace trimed dress on soft doll