MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Pullip F-587

Pullip My Melody 12"


Pullip My Melody 12


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Pullip My Melody 12"PullipF-587,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Pullip My Melody 12"PullipF-587,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Pullip My Melody 12"PullipF-587 Pullip My Melody 12"PullipF-587






Pullip My Melody 12" Overview


Created by Korean company Chunsang Chunha, the Pullip line of dolls is fast growing in popularity. Add to that the fact that Pullip dolls sell out fast and are usually limited editions, and you have a doll that's highly collectible! The Little Pullip line expands on the main Pullip series, bringing a range of dolls that are 125mm tall, and much more affordable than the full sized versions. The second collaboration model with Sanrio is coming !! Bonnet with lovely plump ears, matching with My Melody ! Candy pink curry hair. "Wearing my favorite hood with a lovely ribbon, I want to be My Melody !!


Pullip My Melody 12" Feature


  • Features window box packing
  • Body is made of ABS plastic
  • Large Dolls include an Eye Mechanism
  • Over sized head
  • Very fashionable