MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mattel N6566

Barbie I Love Lucy The Ballet Lucy Doll


Barbie I Love Lucy The Ballet Lucy Doll


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Barbie I Love Lucy The Ballet Lucy DollMattelN6566,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Barbie I Love Lucy The Ballet Lucy DollMattelN6566,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Barbie I Love Lucy The Ballet Lucy DollMattelN6566 Barbie I Love Lucy The Ballet Lucy DollMattelN6566






Barbie I Love Lucy The Ballet Lucy Doll Overview



She is at it again, Lucy tries her hand at the Ballet. Even after all this time, Lucy still longs to get into one of Ricky's shows. When she learns that there is an opening in one of Ricky's acts for a ballet dancer, as well as a burlesque comedienne, Lucy decides to take a ballet class, which leads to some pretty disastrous results. Fed up, Lucy then hires a teacher to teach her the art of burlesque comedy. The master of madcap, our newest Lucy Ricardo doll takes the stage, ready to audition for Ricky's show as an accomplished ballerina in charming tutu and signature red hair. A classic from the famous The Ballet episode of I Love Lucy. Doll cannot stand alone. For ages 6 and over.



Barbie I Love Lucy The Ballet Lucy Doll Feature


  • Pink Label Collection
  • The master of madcap, our newest Lucy Ricardo doll
  • Takes the stage ready to audition for Ricky's show
  • A classic from the famous ?The Ballet? episode of "I Love Lucy."
  • For the adult collector.