MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Barbie 897466

Barbie My FAB Life Night Looks Fashion - Cutie/birthday Party - New outfits for 2011


Barbie My FAB Life Night Looks Fashion - Cutie/birthday Party - New outfits for 2011


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Barbie My FAB Life Night Looks Fashion - Cutie/birthday Party - New outfits for 2011Barbie897466,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Barbie My FAB Life Night Looks Fashion - Cutie/birthday Party - New outfits for 2011Barbie897466,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Barbie My FAB Life Night Looks Fashion - Cutie/birthday Party - New outfits for 2011Barbie897466 Barbie My FAB Life Night Looks Fashion - Cutie/birthday Party - New outfits for 2011Barbie897466






Barbie My FAB Life Night Looks Fashion - Cutie/birthday Party - New outfits for 2011 Overview


With this too-cute set, your little princess can treat Barbie doll to adorable outfits - perfect for any birthday party! Mix 'n match the pieces for the ultimate in fashion playtime! Collect all the FAB gift sets, each themed to a different Fashionistas personality.


Barbie My FAB Life Night Looks Fashion - Cutie/birthday Party - New outfits for 2011 Feature


  • * Dresses and tops feature precious patterns and colors * Accessories include shoes, purse, headband, and birthday gift * Hours of dress-up fun for your little fashionista!